January 6, 2013

Happy 2013!!

I hope you all had a great Holiday season!  I don't know about you but I am ready to get organized and get some craft projects and scrapbooking done this year.  One of my goals for this year, is to post messages to you more often.  I hope you enjoy hearing from me.  Another goal was to get my work space organized.  I used a gift card that I got for Christmas and purchased some storage cubes.  My husband, Brad, is so awesome - he bought and put up shelving for me.  I have room to add another shelf and more storage if I need it.  It is so nice having some work space!  I'm looking forward to lots of craft time this year!  I'm not finished yet, but here's a peek at what I've done for far:





Take care. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Kristyn~ Pin It

2 comments: