February 18, 2013

Close to my Heart card using the new paper pack Claire!

Spring/Summer New Catalog Open House
The Claire paper pack!
 
It was so nice to see everyone! 
 
I hosted a new Close to my Heart catalog open house this past Saturday. There are 8 new paper packs in the catalog and this is just one of them.  We made a card using the new paper pack called Claire.  There are so many things you can do with just this paper alone.  I cut the banner and the butterflies using the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy.  We used the new blue & white Chevron ribbon for an accent.  The stamp saying came from the A Tree stamp set.  I think this is perfect for Spring. 
I had many of the paper packs, stamp sets, embellishments, and other 3D goodies cut from both of the Cricut cartridges.
 
 




As a THANK YOU to everyone who came, I made these adorable French Fry boxes.  I cut these from the Art Philosophy cartridge at 9 inches.  The embllieshment was also a die cut from the cartridge.  I stamped the sentiments and bird using a Stamp of the Month called "Life is Tweet".


**If you would like to see the new catalog yourself, please contact me.  I'll be happy to get one to you.  You can view it now on my website: www.kreatewithkristyn.ctmh.com. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment