August 4, 2013

Many exciting things from Close to my Heart~


Our brand new Fall/Winter Idea Book was released on August 1st!  I absolutely love the new products.  I haven't decided yet which is my favorite paper pack.  I am hosting a new release party on August 17th from 11:00 am- 2:00 pm. I hope that you will be able to stop by to see new products, get a catalog, and make a project.  I will have some prizes to give away too!  It will be a great time!
The cover of the Fall/Winter Idea Book!

We have a great August special.  When you spend $50.00 from the new catalog, you get the August Stamp of the Month - A Chocolate Affair for FREE!

You can make some great tags, cards or gifts with the great A Chocolate Affair stamp set.  It can be yours for FREE with your $50.00 purchase in August!
 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment