January 8, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WELCOME 2014!!  It has been quite a while since I posted a new blog entry.  I have several goals for this year and blogging more often is definitely one of those goals.  I am so looking forward to a fun, creative year with all of you!  Some of the goals that I have set for myself this year are:
  • Cleaning/organizing my scrapbook/craft and office area
  • Complete projects that I've started and have laying around
  • Get caught up on my own scapbooking and other projects
  • Hold monthly events with my Close to my Heart customers
  • Stay organized and on schedule with my business and planning
  • Rediscover my crafting JOY!!
I hope that you have made some goals for yourself and will join me in getting things accomplished.  Let's make it a great year!

To start the year, I am hosting a card workshop at my home on January 18th.  I am so excited to share these cards with everyone!  I have used the Close to my Heart cricut cartridges for many cut-outs, many different embellishments, and several different stamp sets to make these 6 cards.  I think that everyone will enjoy putting them together.  Here are my workshop photos:



DREAM POP paper pack with Artbooking Cricut cutouts!


Laughing Lola Paper with Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge!

Close to my Heart cardstock with Hostess Rewards The Party is
on Stamp Set!


Flirty Paper Pack with Love Life stamp set!

Clare paper pack with Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
and Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set!


Sarita paper pack with Hostess Rewards Wintry Wishes stamp set!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment