- Cleaning/organizing my scrapbook/craft and office area
- Complete projects that I've started and have laying around
- Get caught up on my own scapbooking and other projects
- Hold monthly events with my Close to my Heart customers
- Stay organized and on schedule with my business and planning
- Rediscover my crafting JOY!!
To start the year, I am hosting a card workshop at my home on January 18th. I am so excited to share these cards with everyone! I have used the Close to my Heart cricut cartridges for many cut-outs, many different embellishments, and several different stamp sets to make these 6 cards. I think that everyone will enjoy putting them together. Here are my workshop photos:
|DREAM POP paper pack with Artbooking Cricut cutouts!|
Laughing Lola Paper with Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge!
|Close to my Heart cardstock with Hostess Rewards The Party is|
on Stamp Set!
|Flirty Paper Pack with Love Life stamp set!|
|Clare paper pack with Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge|
and Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set!
|Sarita paper pack with Hostess Rewards Wintry Wishes stamp set!|