September 29, 2012

October is Pinterest/Craft month!

I'm so excited for October!  Fall is my favorite time of year.  I happened to make a comment the other day on my facebook page that I needed to take a month off to complete all of the Pinterest and craft projects that I'd like to do.  My aunt replied that she is declaring October -- Pinterest project month.  I'm accepting that challenge and am going to try to get caught up on some projects that have been on the back burner and get started on my Christmas cards.  I started a little early by getting a 2-page scrapbook layout done today.  I think that it turned out really cute.  It is of my daughter Emily when she was about 15 months old (she's now a senior in high school). *I always say that it's never to late to start.















This is your invitation to join me and get started this month by starting and/or finishing any project that you've been putting off.  I am hosting an all day craft project/crop at my house on October 13th. Contact me if you'd like to attend.  

I hope that you'll keep stopping by to see what all I'm posting of what I got done this month.  I hope you'll share your projects with me too.

Kristyn~ Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment